Yoga for everyday life
Tuesday 18.00 -19.00
A lively and dynamic class to regulate energy levels, improve fitness and relax the mind. Moves are done at a faster pace which builds heat in the body and raises the heart rate. Best to support:
- Weight loss, muscle toning, and core strength.
- Elimination of laziness and lethargy.
- Flexibility, stamina and endurance.
- Boosting immune and cardiovascular health.
- Increased willpower and inner strength.
Tuesday 19.15 – 20.15
A calm and restorative class to deeply relax, release tension, and become more aware. Moves are done at a slower pace to support mindfulness and suppleness of the body. Best to support:
- Rejuvenation and regeneration of tissue.
- Elimination of stress and worry effects.
- Shaping, firming and toning of muscles.
- Boosting circulation, digestive, immune health.
- Increased relaxation, calmness and patience.
A class to focus on creating a happier life. On the first Thursday of the month, discover tools and techniques (beyond physical postures) to take better care of yourself. Activities and talks include:
- Meditation practices and self awareness
- Healthy eating, living, and environment
- Relationships and connection
- Succes, fear, thought and emotion
- Yogic philosophy and history
How our students feel…
Book Online Now to Save
£9 each (10% saving)
£7.50 each (25% saving)
£5 each (50% saving)
Everyone needs flexibility for everyday life, that’s why you get 8 weeks to use up 6 sessions, and 14 weeks to use up 12 sessions. Online booking garuntee’s your place. Alternatively drop-in for £10 on a first come first served basis.
Where to find us…
TUESDAYS In the north hall at:
St Nicholas Hall (Harrison Hall),
Harrison Drive, Wallasey Village, CH45 3HL.
Join us here with free parking available on site and mats provided. Beignners and intermediates are welcomed and supported to progress. See you in class!
THURSDAYS venue changes, please contact for further info.
About the founder…
Holly has been enjoying yoga and meditation for more than 15 years and is passionate about the benefits of yoga in everyday life. The joy of yoga is that you don’t have to be experienced, flexible or spiritual to gain the benefits. Whether you are young or old, male or female, overweight or fit, yoga calms the mind and strengthens the body. Classes target specific benefits of energising, relaxing, and awareness and are taught without the jargon to make it easier to learn.
Holly has experienced most forms of yoga, from Ashtanga to Hot yoga, Kundalini and Hatha. She’s a qualified Hatha Teacher who studied in Thailand at an internally recognised Yoga Training Centre and is a Yoga Alliance Certified and Registered Teacher.
If you’d like to join a class and want to know more, from what to wear to injuries, paying a different way or anything else at all:
Email Holly at email@example.com
Feedback and suggestions can be sent here too!