Yoga for everyday life
Regulate energy levels, improve flexibility and fitness. This 60-minute class will build heat in the body and raise the heart rate. Also known as Dynamic Yoga or Yang Yoga, this class supports:
- Weight loss, muscle toning, and core strength.
- Flexibility, stamina and endurance.
- Boosting immune and cardiovascular health.
- Increasing willpower and inner strength.
- Elimination of laziness and lethargy.
Deeply relax, find calm, and restore for a brighter you! This 60-minute yoga class is a slower pace to release tension, reduce stress, and is also known as Yin Yoga or Meditative Yoga. It’s best to support:
- Rejuvenation and regeneration of tissue.
- Shaping, firming and toning of muscles.
- Boost circulation, digestive, immune health.
- Increased relaxation, calmness and patience.
- Elimination of stress and worry effects.
Bring focus to your personal practice. Discover energetic clarity, personal refinement, and a balanced approach to life. Each week a 60-minute lesson provides activities and lectures to support:
- Activation of energy centres – chakras.
- Breathing techniques – pranayama.
- Meditation practices.
- Complete yogic philosophy.
- Developing a deeper personal yoga practice.
Where to find us…
Amour Soul Space address:
Rua Bombeiros Voluntários 11,
2655-242, Ericeira, Portugal.
Join us at Amour Soul Space on Wednesday evenings, just opposite the bus station. When you arrive come downstairs to the studio space. See you in class!
About the founder…
Holly has been enjoying yoga and meditation for more than 15 years and is passionate about the benefits of yoga in everyday life. The joy of yoga is that you don’t have to be experienced, flexible or spiritual to gain the benefits. Whether you are young or old, male or female, overweight or fit, yoga calms the mind and strengthens the body. Our classes target specific benefits of energising, relaxing, and awareness and are taught without the jargon to make it easier to learn.
Holly has experienced most forms of yoga, from Ashtanga to Hot yoga, Kundalini and Hatha. She’s a qualified Hatha Teacher who studied in Thailand at an internally recognised Yoga Training Centre and is a Yoga Alliance Certified and Registered Teacher.